Tired of trying to guess a character’s favorite gift? It can be frustrating to keep throwing random items at them until they like something. This mod will automatically show you all character’s favorite gifts when you hover over them on the calendar or social page. Both the calendar at your home and the billboard in town will work for this.
This mode, made available through changing the config files, will only show a character’s favorite gifts that you’ve already given them. You’re able to switch between this mode and the original seamlessly without losing any progress.
Other languages are also supported!
Once you’ve installed the mod and ran it for the first time, a config.json file will be generated in the mod’s folder. Open it up with a text editor (don’t know how? look here!) like Notepad++ and you’ll be able to edit the following:
- Tooltip shows on calendar
- Tooltip shows on social page
- Enable or disable progression mode
- Share known gifts between all saves
- Hide tooltip when no gifts are known while on progression mode
- Maximum number of gifts to display (0 means no limit)